Canopy Tarps are used to strengthen an awning or a tent. Also known as a tarpaulin, the tarp is strong and waterproof material composing of specially treated polyester coated with plastic such as latex or PVC to reinforce the durability and longevity of the tarp. The canopy tarp is provided with reinforcing elements on its edges and corners. These then act as points of juncture for the cords used to hoist up the tent. A low priced tarp can be made of woven polyethylene, commonly known as the “polytarp”. Apart from being used in tandem with tents, awnings and canopies, they can also be used independently for protecting fields and objects from rain and storms.
- 1. CanopyMart – Canopy Mart is one stop shop for canopies, tents, accessories and tent tarps. The company claims to sell these products at wholesale prices lower than its competitors.
- 2. Tarps-togo – The Company has been in the business of selling tarps for some years but has recently gone online with its wide variety of tarps such as flame retardant tarps, canopies tarps and shade mesh tarps. The tarps come in different colors, styles and sizes. Shipment can be made within 24 hours of receipt of order. It has a quick check-out process as well.
- 3. All4Canopy – As the name suggests, all4canopy provides A to Z of canopy products and accessories including tarps. The company has a good inventory of tarps that come in a variety of colors, sizes, styles and quality. The company aims to provide high quality products and excellent customer service at an affordable price.
- 4. Creative Shelters – Creative Shelters provide a wide variety of high quality tarps in different colors and styles. The company’s tarps are made from laminated polyethylene reinforced with woven cloth. These tarps come in sizes ranging from 6 feet to 60 feet. The tarps are flame retardant and offer 100% protection from sun.
- 5. Champion Canopies & Tarps - This company stocks a wide range of canvas and ploy tarps available in different colors and styles. The company has a personal service apart from online orders.
- 6. Peg's Canopy Connection – Peg’s shop is as personalized as its name. The store provides poly tarps that are waterproof, treated by UV and is resistant to rot and mildew. The store guarantees a lifetime of 1-2 years. Tarps that are flame retardant and mesh tarps are available as well.
- 7. A1 Tarps – A1 Tarps is one of the largest manufactures of tarps in the US. The poly tarps are waterproof and coated with UV. It also provides custom tarps that are California State Fire Marshall certified and CPAI-84 compliant. Tarps can be purchased online. Sales representatives are also just a call away.
- 8. Tarps1.com – This Company various types of heavy duty tarps available either individually or on wholesale. Their tarp selection comprises of medium and heavy duty poly-tarps, apart from a range of canvas tarps, RV tarps, truck tarps, baseball tarps and silver tarps.