Add a zing to both your home and outdoors by adding a patio awning. Come spring and the scenes that come into the mind are cozy afternoon gatherings topped with yummy lemonade and cookies. But harsh sun can act quite a spoilsport. Use patio awnings to make the most of your spring afternoons. Patio Awnings come in different sizes and fabrics. Most patio awnings that are in demand are retractable – motorized or manual. Some people prefer metal patio awnings to fabric as they are more resistant to harsh weather and are subject to less wear and tear. However, most of these metal awnings are not retractable. For a more flexible option, go for fabric patio awnings.
- 1. Sunsetter Awnings - SunSetter is one of the largest manufacturers of deck and patio awnings in the United States. The company’s product lines include both manual and motorized retractable awnings. The company claims that because of its high volumes and assembly within the country, its prices are far lower than its competitors.
- 2.Lowe’s Home Improvement – Lowe’s Home Improvement center carries a good product line of leading deck and patio awnings including Nulmage and Awntech for both commercial and residential purposes. Lowe’s is a trusted brand in US. It also has special offers during certain periods.
- 3.United States Awning Company – The United States Awning Company has been in the business of residential and commercial awnings for over four decades. This is one of those niche companies that do not believe in “one size fits for all”. The company does all its work from design to metal work to stitching on the client site.
- 4.Budget Awnings – This online retailer has an entire product range of patio awning, deck awning and window awnings for both residential and commercial purposes. The company uses Sunbrella fabrics for its awnings. The company offers a warranty of 6 years – non-prorated. The motorized retractable awnings can be operated using a push button or a switch located outdoors.
- 5.Backyard City – If you want quality outdoor awnings – be it deck or patio – Backyard City is the store for you. The product line includes both manual and motorized retractable awnings. The store also has a good collection of awnings accessories if you want to further enhance your outdoor awnings such as mats and patio lights.
- 6.Awning Time – This Company has been in the business of retractable awnings for more than two decades. It went online about ten years ago and has been selling its range of retractable awnings for both residential and commercial purposes worldwide. The company’s specialty is that it carries only a DIY range. These include home, deck and patio.
- 7.ABC Sun Control – ABC Sun Control is in the business of providing shades for the entire Hollywood region since 1979. Its awnings product line includes an entire range of retractable awnings crafted by Sweden engineering and assembled within the United States. The company provides different valance styles for its awnings line.