Behind every successful man they there is a successful woman. Similarly for everything that needs storage there is a tent! Really a tent can take care of anything - from a boat to a truck to a warehouse to a party. What’s more they are portable, easily set up, and just as easily dismantled. They are also cheap, and in most cases do not require special permissions and clearances to build.
These days because of advancements in technology tents have become very comfortable and their ability to provide protection has gone up considerably. Fabrics like 1000D double PVC coated polyester textile make tents wind resistant, water and sun proof, fire retardant and free from contamination.
- 1.Roder: Their tents are sold all over the world. Whether the occasion is product presentations, sports events, fairs, hospitality, exhibition or a portable storage house. Their tents have stood the test of time. Website: www.r-zs.de
- 2.Jansen International: This German firm manufactures quality industrial purpose temporary structures. They can set up more than eight thousand square feet of tent halls with heated with special lighting to encourage the growth of summer vegetation in peak winter. Website: www.jansen-international.de/englisch/index_uk.htm
- 3.Exclusive Tents: They are known to use earthquake resistant fabric in their tents, and these come in the shape of luxury African safari, eco lodge, island dwelling, spa, tree house and resort. The unique things about these tents is that they are entirely green or in other words do not leave a carbon-footprint. Website: exclusivetents.com
- 4.Armbruster Tentmaker is the oldest tent maker in the United States going back a 135 years. They have some of the world’s best standards in making tents and fabric structures. Website: www.armbrustertentmaker.com
- 5.Miami Missionary Tent Company: They make heavy duty long lasting vinyl tents. They make wholesale tents for commercial use as well. Website: www.gospeltent.com
- 6.Rati Lal and Sons: They are well known manufacturers and exporters of different types of tents. Their range includes advertising tents, relief tents, HDPE tarpaulins and waterproof cotton tarpaulins. Website: www.ratilalandsons.com
- 7.Deyi Exhibition Tent House (Hangzhou) Co. Ltd: They are a professionally run tent manufacturing company who operate through special workstations and other most modern production techniques. Their products are simple yet elegant and can be easily assembled and disassembled, easily stored and transported. Among their vast variety of tents are exhibitions, celebration, conference, outdoor wedding, sport event, and all kinds of festival tents. Website: www.chinamarquee.com
- 8. Belle Tents: this Cornwall, UK based company specializes in making beautiful garden tents and marquees. They are experts at lending a touch of indoor luxury to the outdoors. No wonder then that their tents are used extensively for theatre and partying. Their party tents can take in the band the revelers and whatever it is that they can carry. Belle tents may be more expensive than other brands, but their quality is absolutely top class and last for at least ten years. The customer service to is exemplary with the staff being hands on and available at all hours. Website: www.belletents.com