Most people like to get a little sun, especially those living in cold and temperate regions. However direct exposure to the sun, whether it is on the beach, the tennis court or mountain top is fraught with danger. Harmful UV rays have the potential to do immense damage to the skin and can even cause cancer. In the case of babies whose skin is twenty percent the thickness of adult skin direct exposure can have disastrous consequences.
Blocking the harmful rays of direct sunlight is of course the primary function of a sun tent, but they are also meant to provide privacy and comfort out in the open. Moreover sun tents these days come in different colors, are beautiful to look at, are highly functional and light weight and therefore easily luggable. There are a great number of manufacturers and suppliers of sun tents. A few are listed below:
- 1. Shade USA: Their range of beach tents are not only very easy to assemble, they also provide excellent protection from the sun, and the children can be left in them without worrying about exposure to harmful rays of the sun. These tents give a hundred percent fillip to the enjoyment obtained from a beach holiday. Website: www.shadeusa.com
- 2. Jain Traders: Their sun tents are typically used at outdoor settings like precincts, wedding ceremonies, beach, campground and other outdoor locations. All of their tents are traditional handmade ones and they use paramount quality of genuinely dyed canvas which is water resistant, mould proof and has a fire retardant outer surface. The inside of the canvas are 100% cotton with typical wood-block prints in particular colors and designs. There beach tents provide maximum shield from sun, as they use nylon that is coated with uv-protected material. These tents come equipped with guy-ropes and numerous sand pockets for prompt and uncomplicated anchoring. MS-iron, which is light weight or bamboo frames are used to give them stability and they come with either single or double doors. Website: www.tentonrent.com
- 3. Guru Nanak Industries: They are one of India’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of tents, awnings, umbrellas and canopies. Their products have a distinct style and come in a riot of co, patterns, colors, sizes, and designs. Superior quality fabric and material is their hallmark. They make both standard and customized tents. Website: www.awningscanopiesindia.com
- 4. Parihar Tent Company: They have been in the business of manufacturing tents for ten years and have been exporting them for the last six. Their manufacture and supply tents for safaris, beaches, gardens, parties as well as other events. They use waterproof canvas for their tents and get them decorated in manner of traditional Indian craft. Website: www.parihartentfactory.com
- 5. Beach Shadow: They have developed the ideal beach tent which offers UPF 50+ sun protection against the sun. Their material has been thoroughly tested to various internationally recognized standards. Furthermore it is also waterproof and offers a large 4 square meters of UPF50+ protection against harmful UV rays. Functionally it is portable, lightweight and very easy to put up. Website: www.beachshadow.com